Thursday 28 July 2011

i will go this End of August

Hi Guys,

Yesterday I sent my Resignation letter to my employer. Well! I’m happy and kind a sad as well.

29 days left for me to be here and be a writer. I can’t promise if I can keep writing or not. I also want to concentrate with my own business in the future. I already try out to be Karate-do then a singer/drama in my school, afterward dancer. While dancing, I’m writing my own imagination story book with 2 books.  After 3 years, I was appointed as choreographer then make my own group, Princess Crown Dancers which now named to Precious Crown Dancers. Since young, my family teaches me in business and I got more experience thought my previous job as cashier and currently Guest Service.

If God is willing, I want to open my own shop. Don’t forget to visit my another blogger =)

No comments:

Post a Comment