Monday 4 July 2011

My First and Reopen selling food


Today, I and my lover start our business back. Both of us wake up so early and start cooking after 4 am. My lover knows to cook local food while I cook western food. We start with light food first, mee goreng and French fries with sausage, hehe. I admit that my lover good in cooking then me, haha. Alhamdulillah, 2-3 hours after, our food finish for sale =)

I will also bake a cake for tomorrow sale; I hope it does be better then last time. I will bake Chocolate Moist and Chocolate Moist Nutella, my first cake made on our 1st year 5th month Anniversary. Well! My family also said that my cake not bad, hehe. Then I sale it and ask comment for who buy it.

To her, she request to me add nutella as filling, so I will do it for her and sale it.

No comments:

Post a Comment