Sunday 7 August 2011

WWE wasted Melina and Gail Kim!!!

I’m still shock with the released of Ms. Melina Perez and Gail Kim contract from WWE. The better wrestler left on 20-an, now left behind were Beth, Layla only! Huh! OMG!!

I always kept view Melina Unlimited and her wikipedia which sometime I updated there. Now! Nothing I can update her on wikipedia. And I sent a message to her through Real Melina.com, this is my message to her:

Hi Melina, i'm fyzan who living in Brunei and you're biggest fan afterall and always want to watch your match on WWE but lately you're not. i was shock when i read your profile on wikipedia and im so sad about it. like i'm not believe it at all then another Gail also being released on the same time, LMAO!!! i'm going to miss you and there's noting i can watch on WWE eventhough i'm fan of K2 only (that who still with WWE).

There’s nothing i can updated you're on WIKIPEDIA and my blogger allaboutw2.blogspot.com. Melina, i wish you will have a better opportunities on others place like TNA just like Victoria and Mickie James and Brooke Adams who currently champion!

i hope my message was sent to you personnel! please give this to Melina!!

No comments:

Post a Comment