Friday 17 June 2011

Happy Advance Father's Day


Tomorrow until Sunday, I will not be around because taking holiday =)

So before I’m too late, I would to say “Happy Father’s Day” in advance to my father and all fathers in the world.

Now, my father and my family taking a vacation somewhere in Borneo with my cousins until few weeks. Although I’m not with them since two days, I already missing you all. I hope you all enjoy there =)

I can look after myself here even I’m alone =). It’s just I feel lonely and quiet without them. To my naught younger brother, becareful there and I do miss you already my “cingcing”. No body disturbs me while I’m playing game and sleeping. Wakeup I with your annoying voice!  

Honestly: I love you and I’m so sorry too busy with work, I can’t join you to vacation these years =’) I missing the day when I’m still a kids, you bring me anywhere and give me my favorite food.

Sincerely,

Fz Valentine
With love form Brunei

No comments:

Post a Comment