Friday 24 June 2011

WWE Superstar 23rd June 2011

Superstar this week, two divas match has been held for single match and tag team match. Well! Both of matches are incredible! Win by FACE Divas~ olala~

I guess, only in SUPERSTAR, Divas can show their skills and match and take a spotlight!

But I most love watch match between “Horrible Friend” Gail Kim vs “Red Carpet Diva” Melina Perez. Well! You must watch their match, it’s kind of nice. I guess WWE should put their feud in WWE RAW. Just give a way to Kelly Kelly sleep with her belt for a few weeks, hehe.

I can give their feud the most biggest for this mid year, which their personal life bring to the match. When Melina scream to her “you were my BESTFRIEND!! HOW AM I EVER GOING TO BELIEVE YOU NOW?!”

And the ends, Gail Kim win the match and say “YOU’RE CRAZY! I was your FRIEND!”


No Finisher move used in this match but signature move by Melina “Extreme Makeover” and Gail Kim “Missile Dropkick”. Gail Kim wins with roll-up!

I don’t have bad comment for this match, because I love this two divas, Melina 5 time WWE Divas & Women Champion while Gail Kim 1 time Women Champion.

Will their feud be the storyline in the WWE?

Another match are 6 divas tag team match between SMACKDOWN DIVAS! What the hack?!

They can do it for SMACKDOWN Brand! Huh! Well! At least it’s still a great match; finally I can see Rosa in the ring even no so many skills she used!

The match ended by AJ when Alicia try to give her finisher and AJ roll-up and pick-up the victory. As usual! Heel team will cheat and so pity to Kaitlyn. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment