Thursday 9 June 2011

Thanks for the Support

Dear Reader,

Soon, I will open another pages/story other then wrestler. I also will update any news in Brunei or other countries for you all. I will do once everything going with the flow that I want.

As usual, I need you all as reader to support me and my blog.

For your info, I’m a freelance dancer, choreographer and writer of my blog. Currently, I’m a founder, choreographer and member of my own group named Precious Crown Dancers, previously it known as Princess Crown Dancers. I also creator, co-owner of A.F.V’s House, where now know as Mazulizah Enterprise and catering service with my family.

Insyallah! I will open my small business baker as cake, pizza with help of my sister.

Please do continue to support and visit my blog and keep reading. Thank you and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment