Saturday 11 June 2011

Iluminates and their followers among artist





Dewa 19, the most famous band from Indonesia for their songs. Some of their songs are Laskar Cinta, Pupus, Sedang Ingin Bercinta, Roman Picisan and other that already enter mind and soul of teenager right now. The question now is, are they one of artist chosen by “The Bigger Liar” (Dajal) to mind control all of us especially who living in archipelago?

If Hollywood, most of artist such as Madonna, Britney Spears, Jay-Z, Rihanna and lots. Easy for them to destroy and raise the artist that they want as easy as A B C 1 2 3 because they the one control everything. But not all artists as they only follow the step as 'puppet' who played the string pursue with movement 'The Elite'. If they not follow as the planning, their career will be shattering even more worst then that they can’t look the light of Sun.



Micheal Jackson! MJ can be category as the most success artist all the time and no one can replace his place. Nobody know that he is one of victim of mind control and humility for The Elite since young. The given of his talent has been used by The Elite and making him as the greatest performer no competitor. This issue was not for long period since him against them. Since that, his image become worst with sex scandal and many until his passed away. They were given two choices neither to label as richest and popularity with to do service for them or being destroys and suffered until their life ended useless. This is the game of The Hidden Hand!


Look for a while with the lyrics from MJ’s song which include his message for us:
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us
'The Elite' don’t care with us. They only concerned with their plan flow perfectly without any problems even lose of lots of peoples just for war and fight down.
Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Jew me, Sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, Kike me
Don't you black or white me
This is explain to us, there will someone want to take him down and his spirit will not down to against them:
Tell me what has become of my life
I have a wife and two children who love me
I am the victim of police brutality, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate
You're rapin' me of my pride
Oh, for God's sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...
Set me free
Afterward, he became victim of sex scandal with the kids for purpose to taking him down. Maybe for him with Muslim, he find the truth that he looking for.

Many of his songs were message for us to give a warned, who is actually our enemy. This is called Peace, Love And Harmony strive from him.


With this exposure about MJ, will open our mind to be ready accept any information with more details.

Dewa 19 formed on 1986 and consists of 5 friends: Ahmad Dhani, Andra, Tyo, Once dan Yuke. Their first album released on 1992 entitles Dewa 19 and after that their other album released several years with their popularity raised. Some of their albums that raised them are Laskar Cinta, Republik Cinta dan Kerajaan Cinta. Leader of Humanist Indonesia, H Ridwan Saidi made a report to government of Indonesia to make a investigation about this band because suspect agent spreader of Propaganda Zionis on 2005.

Even we can see they don’t have any different from other band. But if we look more details about this band, there something hiding from them. Just for your info, lead vocalist, Ahmad Dhani borned as Jewish form his mother, Joyce Theresia Pamela Kohler. He also always wearing Star Of David even he is muslim.
Most of their albums give a people curios because too many element of Freemason/Illuminati. Their first album, they show “Unfinished Pyramid” just like a one dollar US. This is the symbol using by Illuminates to symbolize their greatest plan that unfinished.

Dewa 19 1992


All Seeing Eye pada kulit album Dewa 19 (Cintailah Cinta 2002)


Wings logo on the their cover album Atas Nama used by Theosophy (Pertubuhan Keagamaan Yahudi)


Bintang Lima (2000)


Emblem Theosophy

Intro video, spotted black soming out from up until bottom as Horus eye.



Take a close to 'One Eye' above that human. Showing Human are under mind control. (NWO)

 

'Unfinished' Piramid

Human mind are programe to follow what they ask.




One Eye





 





Pillar Of Freemason



formation of hand that same with Baptomet


First picture, a man holding pyramid with one eye. second picture, a man aslike a women (tanda kiamat?). third picture, pyramid dan one eye 'contrast'.


Serpent Coil or Lagash Vase (Zaman Firaun)




Is this all accidentally or already planning early? Open your mind, you will find the answer.


 

 

 

 


 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment